Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Edward vs RPattz Wednesday!

Today’s post is inspired by recent pics brought to my attention by my Twilovah Smitten. Seems our boy Pattzy is exploring Europe these days, and lookin’ mighty fine while doing it! Still, he’s got some tough competition as his alter-ego. Let’s do a comparison shall we?
Smiley Edward
vs
Smiley RPattz travelling abroad for #breakingdawn promo and such

And then of course, there’s a little from column A and a little from column B:

I have to say this one goes to Edward. So pretty. Though I’m lovin the suit, Pattzy, I must say.
 
So it’s been a very busy two weeks. Contests and tv spots and promo pics up the yin-yang (do people even say that anymore?). Only 15 days. Frig that’s nuts. Just yesterday it was like “Only 18 months to go…”. Here’s what we’ve learned recently (and I doubt I’ve captured it all, so much has been going on in the twilight universe):
  • We almost had an “R” rating, according to KStew. Almost. Still gonna be juicy though, much more than a "fade to black", that’s for sure.
  • The soundtrack is awesome, and the close-by-return to the sounds of the original Twilight movie are beyond awesome. I can’t wait to hear the score. Anyone know when that is going to be released? Oh, and the piano sheet music? Edward may or may not have inspired me to pick up playing piano again after a 10 year hiatus, or something like that. It's been a while.
  • Bella’s lullaby. It’s in there. Summit was listening, oh yes.
  • The Twi-fecta will be at premieres overseas on the 18th (so no chance of them showing up in craptastic Eastern Canada. Really? Wow, I’m shocked.).
K, time for one more Edward vs RPattz, sweet ride edition!
Edward and his supasexymobile (well insofar as Volvos can be considered sexy):

RPattz and his sweet, sweet ride:
 
Ok, I know that’s from Remember Me, but meh, I cheat.

 And the winner is Edward! Weeeoooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment