Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The inaugural Edward vs RPattz!

So, it's blog posting day #2. I'm not sure if today is going to be as good as yesterday because I just discovered peanut butter on the sleeve of my blazer and I have to hob-nob with the industry types at a seminar today and need to look semi-presentable. Oh well. I have a toddler, shite happens. Anywho, speaking of hobnobs, I wonder where all the pics of our boy RPattz are lately? I want to know if his hair has grown out yet. Well, half of his hair, because if both halves are growing, he's still going to have a side-mullet and that's just not cool. I'm sorry, you can pretend to love his hair no matter what, just because he's Rob, but let's look at the evidence, shall we?

Rob on a good hair day (i.e. every day of his life previous to summer 2011):

 
Yep, that's some good hair day hair, oh my...

...and, the half-mullet in all its "the robsessed are in denial if they actually like this" glory:


Yessireebob, that's some half-shaved head, that is.
That must have grown out by now right? Okay, wait, I'm not sure how this post turned into a discussion of Rob's hair, it was meant to be the first ever online version of Edward vs RPattz!

This is a little game my RL ladies, Smitten (check her out at theinappropriatecrush.blogspot.com!!) and TeamLutz, and I play because, while we're all Team Edward (is that even a thing anymore, or did Edward verus Jacob die with the Eclipse promos?), I'll just put it out there that Edward would win the beauty contests if it were between him and Rob. Almost always. I mean, Rob seems great and all, but let's face it, if he would wear pale make-up and Edward clothes (minus the old man shoes) all the time, he'd be doing the world a big favour. I'm not Rob-bashing, hells no, that would be blasphemy and we all know it, I'm just sayin', Edward's hot (irrevocably) and Pattzy, well, as handome as he is, he needs an Alice in his corner once in a while. Like, say, whenever anyone takes a photo of him in an airport, or walking down the street, or shopping for underoos with TomStu...um, yeah...So, this game really came from my constant debate with my besties, over who's hotter, Edward or Rob. I'm it for the Edward eye candy, myself, my twilight obsession never elevated to the Robsessed level. I know, I know, they are the same "person" but I like to think of them as two seperate entities. And, I prefer the American accent. Whenever there's an interview and it's behind the scenes stuff and he's in full make-up, and I hear brit-speak coming out of Edward I get really confused.

So, without further ado, I give you Edward versus RPattz, Round 1! Feel free to vote in the comments <hears crickets chirping>...okay, well, one day if I get blog followers maybe people will post comments. 

RPattz with da Ray Bans on                                                      













versus Edward with da Ray Bans on 


This is a tough one, but imma have to go with Edward.

Round 2: RPattz LOLing


 


vs Edward LOLing

 Must be the pollen. Epipen, stat!












Pattzy, you've won this round.

Round 3: Piano man.



Edward
Top ten favorite scene? Yessum.



vs  RPattz
I don't care how the piano got there, really, I don't. Whoa.

'Scuse me while I pick myself up off the floor. I can't choose. Can you?

And that's how it's done.

3 comments:

  1. I am shocked. Shocked I say. By what? I thought for sure your inaugural Edward vs RPattz would be something that Edward was sure to win. But instead you've given me 2 clear RPattz wins and a tie (the raybans). OMFG, that LOL picture kills me every time, it's like he's had some sort of bad allergic reaction to something. What the hell happened to his face?!

    So darling, not only did you "accidently" delete me, your first and only follower, but you seem to have deleted the follower button altogether. Come see me later and we'll see if we can add it back.

    *smooches*

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, forgot to subscribe. *facepalm*

    ReplyDelete