Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

People Magazine Breaking Dawn Collector's Edition! Woot!

It's here. You've probably had it for a few days if you live somewhere better than I do (you do, trust me). But I did manage to snag a copy on coffee break yesterday, which really helped make the work day go faster. I'm too lazy to scan the pics and post them, so here's a link to the mag. Bloody Edward...that's all I'm gonna say to get you motivated to buy the thing.

Sneak peak here: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20536765,00.html

2 comments:

  1. I love when we get to crack new Twilight/Rob magazines together!

    Hey wait, now I am listed in your followers again and the button is back. WTF blogger, WTF?!

    wv: craze. That it is!!! ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best part of the wokr day, no? :D

    ReplyDelete