Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 20, 2011

My date with Edward Cullen

I've  never had so much fun, or acted so drunk without actually  drinking, than I do with my ladies when we're on a Twilight binge. These tend to happen on movie premiere or DVD release days.  Everyone should post their crazy for the world to see online.

Now don't be too jealous, but I went to the New Moon midnight DVD release party with Edward Cullen. For reals, Edward was there, with me. Actually, there were three of him, and three of us. It's important to share the love.

 Nothing like a little midnight movie madness with a barbie doll to show the world how mature Twilight fans really are.  At one point the dude behind us (who had obviosuly been dragged there by his girlfriend beside him) yelled at us "Fucking Cougars!". Asshole.

Edward was very exctied about the New Moon DVD release party!
Edward chose great seats. Aw, look, he's trying to hold my hand!

"Yeah, uh, she's buying my ticket". Edward is not happy that he's not in much of this movie.
He kept trying to block the screen.

Edward playing in the advertising. He wants to know what happened to the hot peacoat.



And that was my date with Edward Cullen. No pepper spray required.

No comments:

Post a Comment