Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2011

Today was a good day...

Today was a good day. Mr.UnequivocallyTwilight said "You'll owe me big time." when I said "How would you feel if I went to the 2012 Twilight convention in LA". He did not say no. He didn't even hesitate. For some reason that gave me a reason to get off my lazy ass and finally start writing a twilight blog that's been 2 years in the making...if you consider wasting time at work emailing my other twilight obsessed co-workers/besties all things twilight "in the making". I guess if I'm actually going to go to the thing, if they even plan one that is, I better feel like I deserve it. And, well, I can't be a lurker for much longer. There's just too much funniez to be had keeping it all between me and my friends...we're just that funny. Really. You'll see. Either that or this blog will be collecting dust in two weeks. 
I googled "bad dusty blog" and this came up...um, yeah...


So, here I am, way late to the game but finally up and running. Who am I? Just another proud Twilight nutbag. And I'm not 17. Well, I haven't been, for a while. Over a decade and then some. I'm Canadian, but that's about all I'll put out there for now. Being Canadian is relevant because (a) it means I can bitch about having to pay three times the price to get a full sized Edward shipped to my house and (b) so much of the movies were filmed in Vancouver, which, while in my country, is still thousands of kilometers (see that, I went all metric system on your ass) from my house, but I digress. Represent, yo! 

 New Moon being filmed in Vancouver. You can tell which film  by Yorkie's fantastic bangs. I don't remember Jacob wearing that sexy jacket. Oh yeah, I was a little distracted by Strutward at the time.

So this is yet another Twilight blog. With a smackeral of Edward and dash of Robsten love (yeah, I'm one of those), and something new to the internet scene...Edward versus RPattz (you'll see what I mean, stick around, let me know if my ladies and I are on to something). Happily influenced by my friends,  & the good peeps who write other twilight blogs, most of whom I've never met. I promise though, I've lurked everyday since November 2009, getting my Twilight fix and laughing my ass off (special shout out to TWITARDED)  So, uh, yeah, happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. *pops ur blogger cherry*

    Welcome to bloggyland bb!! Hopefully you will inspire me to dust off my lonely little blog. And if you could miraculously add about 12 hours to every day just for Robp0rn and blogging, that would really help!! ;)

    I can't wait for the world to get a glimpse of our infamous Edward vs RPattz debates!!

    Off to pimp you out on Twitter!!!

    Love you!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! My first comment! I puffy heart you! Will return the twitterlove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, forgot to subscribe to comments.

    ReplyDelete