Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 17, 2011

Twilight Convention info

Okay, so I'm not going this year. Because I live in the ars end of nowhere in Canada where nothing remotely exciting ever happens. Ever. Well, my friend thought she saw our boy Pattzy walking downtown one day, but it turned out to be some other guy dressed like a bum who wasn't really a bum but a hot millionaire (cause that's the look he's going for, right?). Maybe next year I'll get to go, that's the plan anyway...you know, for the last one, the big one, the greatest one...well, if there even is one. But I digress...here's the info for this year (if you're lucky enough to go, in which case I don't hate you, I envy you...yeah, that's it).
twilightconvention.com

For those of us stuck in the ars end of nowhere Canada, there's this...


Edward and Bella are quite moved by the " FML I'm stuck-in-the-middle-of-nowhere phenomenon".

No comments:

Post a Comment